Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ITS GONNA BE A COLD WINTER!!!!






I remember one of my close associates (Mr. Lee) wearing these boots a couple of years back. I told him that Jersey wasn't ready for it. About a year later, it was reintroduced by Mr. Mackeel Carter which i believe he did an excellent job. Now lets fast forward to November 2009, I see everyone on the streets with the boots on. To be fair, I see people with the polo not the Ralph Laurens that retails for 640. I wish i bought some polo stocks because i predict this is going to be the new trend this winter. Personally I prefer the uggs over the polo because they are very hard to find at the present moment. Not to digress, the moral of this blog is that ppl shouldn't let their environment shape them. Take notes from Mr. Lee and Mr. Carter. Dare to be different. Be yourself and not what everyone is doing.

No comments: