Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ghost Face Killah- Speaks on Wife-ing hoes

This a question I always ask. Does a females past affects you dating her seriously? I say yes! I don't know bout most dudes but if I'm sticking my neck out and holding a female to a higher plateau,holding her in high regards enough to call her my girlfriend, wifey, boo, and to be committed to unless I feel she is respectable. Her past is definitely part of the decisions. I don't want to be walking around with a female on my arm that I think is special when guys can be laughing behind my back talking bout I hit that, or my mans hit that. I'm just saying you want a car with low miles, reliable, and looks good on the streets. People stop and compliment like hey that's a nice car! Well that's the way I view dating a female. No one really wants to grow up and drive a hoopty they want to drive a new Benz! I think there is a max amount of miles or bodies(Sexual Partners a female has) in order to make her wifey, girlfriend, what ever term you choose to use. My number is is 6, its 2010 so I'm willing to give a female 6, if she is super bad like hot damn bad, Ill give her 10 the max. Now when I cant count how many guys you've been with on my two hands I'm sorry but I thinks there's a problem. Only part that's difficult is that you will never know if the number of guys she told you shes been with is the actually number.Lol What can we do but hope the female you wife up is honest. What do you think?

No comments: